SHOP THE POST
Happy Monday! It’s our birthday week!!!! Hailey and I will be turning 23 on the 16th and we’re sharing our day with a really cutel little…LILY RAE! Hailey will be induced early Wednesday morning on our birthday! How crazy is that?! When Hailey told me that she was being induced early she asked me if I was upset that Lily was going to be born on our birthday. HECK NO. I think it’s so special that we will share our day with Lily especially since it’s only been us two our entire lives. It will be something that the three of us share and I couldn’t be more excited for her to be here. And so is H!
I wanted to recap a few things that were memorable in my 22nd year! I think it’s always important to look at where you’ve been, where you are, and where you want to be. To always grow, to always learn. This past year has been one of my favorites and here’s why:
- I met Lukas around this time last year, our one year anniversary is on the 22nd. BEST YEAR OF MY LIFE.
- Sunkisssed & Made Up did hair and make up for a Hayley Paige fashion show.
- Double Shot of Sass hit 15K followers on Instagram.
- Went to New York City for the first time with the girls and it was magical.
- Went to Austin City Limits for the first time.
- All the bands we saw this year: Mumford & Sons. Florence & The Machine. The Chainsmokers. LL Cool J. Kendrick Lamar. Cage The Elephant. The Lumineers. Chris Young. School Boy Q.
- Traveled out of the country for the first time and went to Italy.
- Became an aunt an aunt to Lily girl!
This year was by far so sweet. Kind of sad to see it go. But ready for year 23!