Out of all the bags I’ve purchased over the years, this pretty in pink Tory Burch handbag is at the top of my favorites list! The amount of compliments I get on it is too many to count, the convertible strap, the diamond-quilted leather, and the medium size shape makes the “Fleming” a win in my book. I’ve been asked if it was worth the hefty price tag, and even when I purchased it I thought to myself “you better reaaaaaaally love this purse if you’re going to spend this much money.” I know some have no problem dropping a couple of hundred dollars on a purse but it is SO hard for me – I would rather put that money towards a plane ticket! However, I’ve been really happy with how it’s held up over the past four months which brings me to sharing the pros and cons of this gorgeous bag!
- It maintains it’s shape really well! Even after four months, it still stands up right and has zero slouches.
- The convertible chain is everything. It was one of my biggest selling points, I love wearing it long for a more elegant look and short when I’m feeling sassy (but that’s like…all the time.)
- The diamond-quilted leather makes the handbag have such a glamorous appeal. I can wear it with a cocktail dress but still rock it with distressed denim and a white v-neck.
- It comes in multiple colors (black, navy, blue, red, and pink.) If I had to pick another color, I would get black. Breakfast at Tiffany’s vibes.
- It’s a perfect mid-size purse. Not too big for an everyday/all occasion purse but can definitely hold a significant amount of items. I have at least eight lipsticks in that purse at all times!
- The tassel on the chain adds a little flair to the classic style.
- The leather is super soft.
- As much as I love the ‘Bedrock’ color (the color I have), it shows every little mark since it’s so pale. I try to wipe it down as much as possible but it’s pretty inevitable for something to get on it. If you can’t accept that, go with a darker color!
- The magnet clasp is a little hard for me to open. I can’t open it with just one hand and requires a little effort to open. That in turn doesn’t help with keeping the purse clean.
- The corners have peeled due to rubbing on my jeans. This is the most upsetting to me due to the hefty price tag.
My cons list is very short, I truly love this bag! But I felt like I needed to let y’all know anything that you would absolutely want to know if you were about to spend $500 on a purse. I love pink purses, if you know me at all you definitely know that I consider pink a neutral! I’ve linked below some more pink handbags at every price point, enjoy!