SHOP THE POST
Happy Monday, y’all! Hitting the ground running as this week is going to be a real doozy but a goody because I get to see Paul on Saturday after two weeks apart! Literally counting the minutes till I get to see that face! We have a ton of meetings and appointments (major blessings!) and we’re definitely working for the weekend these days!
This month I’m focusing on celebrating the small victories! Here are a few that have happened in the last two weeks!
- I had to get my back bumper fixed, it’s such a hassle dealing with insurance BUT I dealt with the most kind body shop here in Houston! It was supposed to be a week long repair and I got it back in 4 days! YAY!
- We shot all 47 new arrivals for shopsaltflat.com this past Tuesday and I’m so excited for them to launch!
- Last week I was able to get 3 blog posts up! It’s one of my goals this year to do that every week and we’re off to a good start!
- I unpacked everything from our Colorado trip! HUGE ACCOMPLISHMENT, PEOPLE!
- I found this $19 sweater and these booties for $30!
Your girl is major ballin’ on a budget this year. Trying to pay off all of my debt and to be financially healthy this year while being self employed is not an easy thing to do. I’ve given myself VERY little funny money so when I found this sweater and these booties I was so excited. I absolutely love the low back, it’s sexy and comfy! A combination that isn’t easy to find. Pointed toe and chunky heels are my weakness, therefore the booties were a no brainer. They are extremely comfortable and you would never know they cost $30.
Praying everyone has an amazing week! Love you lots.