Another fun weekend in the books with my girls in Fredericksburg, Texas for my best friend Fallon’s bachelorette party! Fredericksburg is the Napa Valley of Texas and it’s a great bachelorette party destination. Unlimited wine and shopping, two of my very favorite things. Plus Hailey got a little 48 hour getaway from mom duty and I was so happy to spend the weekend together.
We’re starting a new series where we will be sharing 5 random things that’s on our mind each month. A little inside to our life in a really informal way and something that’s personal to us! Hailey and I are both so busy that we forget to share the “real life” stuff, so we thought this would be a fun way for you to get to know us a little better.
1. I’m living with my grandparents as of now before I make the big move to Dallas and from time to time they watch Lily & Claire. Lily is starting to talk and showing such a personality, it truly is so fun to watch as an aunt. Nana was watching Lily and when I walked in the door she saw me, stopped what she was doing, and started running towards me. I got down to her level and she stopped mid way and put her hands up to her face with a big grin and said “Bebe!” and the continued to run towards me. I’m her Bebe and I literally had to choke back tears that she was so excited to see me. HOW CRAZY AM I?! I just love my nieces so much it hurts.
2. I finally got my planner for the year and I found it at the most beautiful shop in Fredericksburg called Vaudeville. It’s on Main Street and you could spend hours in there. After you go bankrupt, you can walk downstairs to there GORGEOUS restaurant. We didn’t get to try it but it’s on my list for our next Texas Wine Country trip.
3. I haven’t regretted buying my Gucci sunglasses yet. It took me almost a year to bite the bullet and purchase them. They’re so me. Classic but a little extra.
4. We made a little change to our Italy/Paris trip coming up in September. Instead of spending a few days in Rome, we’re renting a car and driving to the Amalfi Coast. I COULD CRY!!!! You can imagine my excitement! It’s my favorite place in the whole world and I can’t wait to be there with Paul.
5. Paul and I recently watched The Sinner in 48 hours. If you haven’t watched it, YOU NEED TO. If you liked True Detective you will really like this show. It’s very dark and twisted. And Jessica Biel is a total smoke show. So all in all, a must see.