SHOP THE POST
You can’t leave your house without perfume, it’s almost a sin.
We’re not big fans of bragging about ourselves but if there’s one thing we are self proclaimed experts at, it’s picking out perfumes. Scents make you feel something. They bring back memories, makes you think of your mom when you were little, or takes you back to a favorite place. We like to buy perfumes for special occasions so that moment has a scent. Excessive, maybe. But it’s something we love to do! We’ve accumulated quite the line up of fragrances over the years and we’re delighted to share them with you! Enjoy!
- Gucci Bloom de Parfum For Her – Hints of floral and it’s lovely.
- Chloe Eau de Parfum – Started wearing this scent in 2014 and it’s still a favorite around here.
- Maison Louis Marie No. 04 Bois de Balincourt Eau de Parfum – This smells like the lobby at an Hotel Zaza (iykyk)
- Aerin Rose De Grasse – Kailey’s wedding fragrance. It’s feminine. It’s chic. It’s timeless.
- Maison Margiela ‘REPLICA’ Springtime In A Park Eau de Toilette – This scent is so fresh smelling! It’s like walking through a park in the Spring – all bottled up!
- Gucci Flora Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Parfum – We love a Gardenia moment!
- Jo Malone Wood Sage & Sea Salt Cologne – A DSS bestseller & an awesome fragrance for daily wear. Our mom got this for K when they picked Carmel as their wedding destination (sadly never happened due to Covid) but still an all time favorite scent!
- Jo Malone Sea Daffodil Cologne – We both purchased this fragrance during the most recent Sephora Sale and holy wow, it is good.
- Jo Malone Nectarine Blossom & Honey Cologne – H’s all time favorite JM scent.
- Jo Malone English Pear & Freesia Cologne – This one is a classic Jo Malone scent. It’s very crisp & florally.
- Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Pour Homme Eau de Toilette – Super light & citrusy! Great for Summer!
- Ouai North Bondi Eau De Parfum – Smells like all the other Ouai products which are heavenly. Notes of Italian Lemon, Jasmine, and Bergamot.
- Maison Francis Kurkdijan Baccarat Rouge 540 Eau de Parfum – A splurge but we totally think she is worth the hype! There is nothing like it, truly. Other companies have tried, and they have failed.
- Maison Francis Kurkdijan Baccarat Rouge 540 Extrait – It smells just like the perfume but it’s a wee bit stronger. We prefer this one!
- Origins Ginger Essense – This one is special to us because it reminds us of our mama. In the 90’s, this perfume was on Oprah’s Favorite Thing’s List so naturally our mom tried it. It’s been a staple of hers our entire lives so we wear it too. You can call it our family perfume!